Great People! Great Service! Great Games!
SOUTHERN GAMES, INC. IS AN INDUSTRY LEADER IN COIN OPERATED ENTERTAINMENT!
Service Technicians are the most valued team members in our business. Service technicians are charged with the responsibility to perform scheduled service and preventative maintenance on amusement and merchandising games.
Service Technicians have a position that requires flexibility and the ability to adapt to new challenges and opportunities. You will work closely with other team members in our technical department as well as in the field. Duties include the setup and testing of newly released amusement machines, refurbishing machines, troubleshooting and component repair, installing machines into new locations and programming machines for proper operation.
Service Technicians are required to possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Successful completion of a minimum 2 year Technical Training Program or a minimum of 5 years of technical work experience.
- Outstanding customer relations and service skills.
- Full knowledge and understanding of electronic components.
- Excellent soldering/ de soldering skills.
- Knowledge and work experience using electronic test equipment (Volt Meter, Capacitor tester and Oscilloscope).
- Knowledge and work experience troubleshooting and repairing mechanical equipment and components.
- Must be able to troubleshoot electronic equipment to component level, cross reference and source parts and install in a timely manner.
- You must be able to move a standard video game when necessary and be able lift 100 pounds.
- You must have a valid Tennessee drivers licenses.
- You must be at least 21 years of age.
Exceptional Candidates will possess the following suggested skills:
- Working knowledge of video and redemption games.
- Audio installation and troubleshooting.
- Monitor and LCD troubleshooting and repair.
- Working knowledge of pinball games.
- Formal management training and experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
If you believe you can help Southern Games carry on our 40 year tradition of excellence with coin operated arcade games, then please email your resume to: GreatOpportunities@SouthernGames.com or fill out our online job application by clicking the button below:
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES WITH SOUTHERN GAMES, INC. GIVES YOU:
- An employment opportunity that is fun and exciting with friendly and courteous team members who care.
- The ability to work with talented team members who are driven to reach a common goal.
- The ability to excel and grow to your maximum potential with a company who appreciates and rewards your efforts.
- Job security knowing that you are a part of a solid and stable multi-level corporation that has set the standard in the video game industry for over 40 years, with a track record of being the best.
- An “Open Door” management structure that cares about your personal needs and working environment.
- Competitive salaries for our industry.
- Performance bonuses and promotions.
- Paid vacations.
- Medical benefits.
- Retirement Plan.